Skip to main content

Paper II: Service Rules

A.   FR SR Part-I : General Rules

1. Chapter-II Definition

2. Chapter-III General Conditions of Service

3. Chapter-IV Pay

4. Chapter-VII Dismissal, Removal and Suspension

5. Appendix-3 Delegation made under Fundamental Rule 6

6. Appendix-10 CCS (Joining Time) Rules ,1979

 

B.   FR SR Part-II : Travelling Allowances

7.  Chapter-I Grades of Government Servants

 

8.  Chapter-II Different kinds of TA

\

9.  Chapter-II T.A. admissible for different class of Journey

 

10. Chapter-VI Controlling Officers

 

C. FR SR Part-III : Leave Rules

 

11. Chapter-I Preliminary

 

12. Chapter-II General Conditions

 

13. Chapter-IV Kinds of Leave due and admissible

 

14. Chapter-V Special kinds of leave other than study leave

 

15. Correction of Errors

 

D.  CCS (Pension) Rules, 2021

16. Chapter-I Preliminary

 

17. Chapter-II General Conditions

 

18. Chapter-III Qualifying Service

 

19. Chapter-IV Emoluments and Average Emoluments

 

20. Chapter-V Classes of pensions and conditions governing their grant

 

21. Chapter-VI Premature Retirement and Voluntary Retirement

 

22. Chapter-VII Regulation of Pension and Gratuity

 

23. Chapter-VIII Family Pension

 

24. Chapter-IX Dearness Relief

 

25. Chapter-X Determination and Authorization of the Amounts of Pension and Gratuity

 

26. Chapter-XI Determination and Authorisation of the amounts of family pension and

gratuity in respect of a Government

 

27.Servant who dies or goes missing while in service

 

28.Chapter-XII Sanction of family pension and residuary gratuity in respect of deceased or missing pensioners or family Pensioner

 

29. CHAPTER-XIII Payment of Pensions

 

30. CHAPTER-XIV Miscellaneousd Edition)

 

E. General Provident Fund (Central Services) Rules,1960

31. Chapter-I  Short title and commencement

32. Chapter-II Definitions

33. Chapter-IV Conditions of eligibility

34. Chapter-V Nominations

35. Chapter-VI Subscriber’s Account

36. Chapter-VII Conditions of subscriptions

37. Chapter-VIII Rates of subscription

38. Chapter-XII Advances from the Fund

39. Chapter-XV Withdrawals from the fund

40. Chapter-XVI Conditions of withdrawal

41. Chapter-XVI-A Conversion of an advance into a withdrawal

42. Chapter-XXXI Final withdrawal of accumulations in the Fund

43. Chapter-XXXII Retirement of subscriber

44. Chapter-XXXIII Procedure on death of a subscriber

45. Chapter-XXXIV Manner of payment of amount in the Fund

46. Chapter-XXXIX Annual statement of accounts to be supplied to subscriber

 

F. CEA Rules

47.  CEA Rules

 

 

G. LTC Rules

 

48. LTC Rules

 

H. CCS (CCA) Rules

49. Chapter-I Part-III Appointing Authority

50. Chapter-I Part-IV Suspension

51. Chapter-I Part-V Penalties and Disciplinary Authorities

52. Chapter-I Part-VI Procedure for Imposing Penalties

53. Chapter-I Part-VII Appeals

54. Chapter-I Part-VIII Revision and Review

55. Chapter-II Suspension ----- A Digest

56. Chapter-III Suspension ------ General Orders

57. Chapter-IV Suspension ------ Entitlements

58. Chapter-VII Unauthorized Absence

59. Chapter-XV Orders regarding grant of T.A. to various persons during disciplinary proceedings

 

I. CCS (Conduct) Rules

 

60. Rule-II Definitions

61. Rule-III General

62. Rule-III-C Prohibition of sexual harassment of working women

63. Rule-VI Joining of associations by Government servants

64. Rule-VII Demonstration and strikes

65. Rule-IX Criticism of Government

66. Rule-XV Private trade or employment

67. Rule-XVI Investments, Lending and borrowing

68. Rule-XVII Insolvency and habitual indebtedness

69. Rule-XVIII Movable, immovable and valuable property

70. Rule-XXI Restriction regarding marriage

71. Rule-XXII Consumption of intoxicating drinks and drugs

72. Appendices-IV The Prevention of Corruption Act,1988

 

J. RTI Act 2005

73.  Knowledge of various provisions of RTI Act 2005

 

 

K. Constitution of India

 

74. General Principles of Natural Justice (Preamble to Constitution of India, Article 14, 21, 22, 32, 226, 227, 311)